“Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again.”
– Joseph Campbell
I believe we can achieve anything we believe in. There is so much power within us.
Unfortunately, we can not always see that and sometimes the worlds looks really dark. In those moments we can use a little support and help to grow through the mud into our own potential, like the Lotus Flower. This process takes time, willingness and trust.
In this blog I share a method – you can also call it a meditation or ritual – that guides you to your sacred space. It is a holy and safe space within yourself, where you’ll find inner peace and harmony. From there you can grow into who you really are.
Sacred Space Meditation
- Make sure you can’t be disturbed for about half an hour;
- Sit up straight. Be aware of your breath. Close your eyes and put your feet on the ground;
- Visualize being in nature. Feel peace and calmness;
- A stairs appears. Leading you into Mother Earth;
- At the end of the stairs you see a door. In your pocket is the key to your sacred space;
- Open the door, walk through it and close the door behind you;
- Turn around and look at your sacred space. Is it a garden, a castle, a place in a forest? Stand there for a while and take it all in;
- Are there angels, deceased loved ones, animals;
- When you feel you are ready go back to the door. Walk through it and close it again with your key;
- Walk upstairs. Take a few deep breaths and slowly open your eyes.
I suggest you take it easy for a little while. Make it cosy for yourself with a candle and cup of tea, while you write your experiences in your journal.
You now know what your sacred space looks like. You can always go there when you need love and inspiration.
I also published a book to support you on this souljourney. It is called ‘Between Worlds’ and contains 44 poems / affirmations, which you can use as a daily or weekly ritual to reconnect with your true Self.
You can order the book here.
Sending you much love,
Bianca ~ Be Budding